Our Associate Gallery Managers are critical contributors to accelerating the adoption of sustainable transportation. They are naturally charismatic, personable, energetic, and highly organized.
In this role, you will be responsible for the recruitment, development, and management of a team of Customer Experience Specialists (CES) who will successfully educate others about electric ownership. You will be challenged to support this team through training, coaching, and promoting excellence in customer service.
To succeed at Tesla, you should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
At the end of the day, you will be measured by your ability to create Tesla-evangelists who will tell our story to their friends and family.
DRIVE FOR RESULTS
Understand clearly the needs and strategies of the business, aligning with the Gallery Manager and sharing overall responsibility to consistently exceed company standards.
Ensure that team is managing time effectively to promote and expand brand awareness through guest interactions in the gallery
Drive CES to meet and exceed lead capture goals
Lead and develop the team to create a seamless and superior customer experience through the demo drive process
- Responsible for providing best in class customer experience to every customer walking into the gallery
- Ensure gallery is adequately staffed for high traffic days/hours to optimize traffic and provide the best service experience
- Act as a “host” on the gallery floor, leading and coaching CES in the moment to optimize EV education and product knowledge
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of Customer Experience Specialists
- Partner with Gallery Manager on all human resources issues
- Mandate all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation, and organization
- Assist in the scheduling of employees
- Make sure the tools and training content provided by Tesla are best utilized by the gallery staff
- Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
- Build and maintain effective and professional communication with all corporate, regional, and gallery partners
- Exhibit proficiency of all company computer programs and systems