Performs general store operational duties including cashiering, customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
- Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and accurately.
- Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign ups and rewards processing at check-out.
- Participates in the freight flow process including truck unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
- Participates in furniture department operations including carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
- Maintains appearance of the store’s interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
- Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor safety.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.