Primarily responsible for all customer service, furniture, cashiering, and recovery-related functions and is accountable for customer service and operational standards within the store. Leads, directs, and actively participates in all customer facing and service aspects of the store, including furniture operations, ad sets, customer carry outs, and signage. Leads and provides direction to store associates performing all cashiering, customer service, recovery and furniture-related activities on the sales floor, when serving as the Manager on Duty. Works collaboratively with store leadership to drive overall store performance.
- Leads and directs all cashiering, front end, furniture operations, and recovery functions.
- Leads and supervises the Service and Furniture Sales Teams in the store.
- Responsible for all activities related to the achievement of customer service standards, training, scheduling, and day-to-day operational tasks, including recovery and merchandising preparation.
- Leads and supervises all furniture department operations, including furniture sales and sales processes, Lease to Purchase, Price Holds, and furniture department merchandising and presentation standards.
- Establishes plans to accomplish store initiatives and achieve defined goals.
- Utilizes company tools, reports and feedback to effectively analyze trends and refine plans.
- Ensures that price changes and signage are correctly reflected on sales floor.
- Participates in the interviewing, selection, hiring, training and performance evaluations of associates in collaboration with the store leadership.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action to associates, including recommendations for termination, in partnership with the store leadership and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assists with store scheduling and payroll processes on a daily and weekly basis.
- Serves in Manager on Duty role as needed including opening and closing the store. When serving in this role, provides leadership and direction to floor associates and ensures that store, merchandising, and customer service standards are continuously met, including merchandise presentation, signage, recovery, and cleanliness. Drives the customer experience and ensures resolution of customer issue.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.