WHO YOU ARE: Friendly. Creative. Eagle-eyed. Hungry. You make things happen, and you make ’em count. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, but your standards are spotless, because where and how you work reflects who you are and what you believe in. You get the big picture, realizing it’s always rooted in serving up an authentic Texas experience, one plate at a time.
We are in search of enthusiastic personalities that are genuinely passionate about delivering a memorable, Texas sized dining experience to our guests. Our servers will have an upbeat and positive attitude at all times. After all, our guests know and expect great things from Goode Company. Your main objective is to provide consistent top notch service while maintaining and a fun environment.
Must be an energetic, service minded individuals committed to providing excellent customer service.
Must take pride in your work, have a keen eye for detail, and be accountable to yourself and to our customers.
Must have at least one year of experience in a restaurant setting, with previous experience handling money and operating point-of-sales (POS) and credit/debit card processing systems. Can work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
• Provide efficiency in order taking and delivery of food/beverages to ensure quality standards and core values are being met
• Pre-bus tables accordingly and remove any trash to provide a clean dining area at all times
• Refill beverages as necessary
• Check identification of guests to avoid underage drinking
• Maintain communication with other staff and management
• Ability to operate the point of sale register system, including processing credit card and cash transactions
• Must have a great attitude and equally provide great customer service
• Maintain a thorough understanding of all menu items and is able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their preparation
• Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication
Oh yeah, don't forget the "extras" - we have those too. We offer great benefits! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Advancement Opportunities
• Critical Illness
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Team Member Recognition
• Training and Professional Development Opportunities
• Voluntary Supplemental Life
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!