You can earn up to $14.20 or more by training for other openings within the company.
ACS IS A 24 HOUR FACILITY, EMPLOYEES MAY BE ASSIGNED TO A ROTATING SHIFT OR A SWING SHIFT DEPENDING ON PRODUCTION NEEDS
- First shift: 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Second shift: 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Third Shift: 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
The entry level operator position entails numerous labor tasks within the plant. There are a variety of tasks this position performs, which may vary from day to day.
The tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to the following:
• The successful candidate will be considered for any job assignments including:
(Sanitation, Assembly, Packaging, and Production Support).
• The successful candidate will be considered for openings in any department and any shift.
• Adheres to all health and safety procedures set by company policy.
• Frequent sustained overhead work depending on assigned task.
• Repetitive and/or frequent sustained reach/work above shoulders.
• Repetitive and/or frequent shoveling posture depending on assigned task.
• Support everyday production on the line.
• Minimizes waste or misuse of raw materials.
• Maintains housekeeping standards and adheres to good manufacturing practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
Weekly pay, 401k, vacation 1 year= 1 week, 2 years= two weeks, pension plan, medical/dental/vision insurance