Reports directly to the Packaging Business Unit Manager.
Provides Leadership and Accountability to Packaging Team.
Compiles and records production data for Packaging departments including reports and efficiency, volume of production quantities, consumption of material, quality control, time and attendance, and other aspects of production as assigned by Packaging Business Unit Manager.
The candidate for this position will have first a safety mindset and excellent people and communication skills, as well as extensive packaging and daily operations supervisory experience. This person must be capable of making decisions with regards to schedules, quality, and personnel. In addition, this person will be a detail oriented team player.
Essential Job Functions
- Be a Champion for Safety on the Packaging Team
- Weekly cycle counts, schedules, quality paperwork, and crewing
- Supervise production in order to meet schedule compliance
- Daily collection and handling of all paperwork generated from packaging process
- Able to coach, mentor, and hold employees accountable to ACS policies and procedures
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned