All applicants must be willing to work off shifts and weekends as required. In addition, this position may include overtime to meet the needs.
Successful candidates must possess strong mechanical and interpersonal skills, challenge the status quo, and function well within a team.
The successful candidate must have a strong passion for results and be able to demonstrate impeccable attendance while working in an environment of varying temperature extremes.
All candidates must be able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc.
- Adheres to all health and safety procedures set by company policy
- Repairing and maintaining, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring tools.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools and examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments and adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges
- Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools
- Start devices to test their performance
- Lubricate and clean parts according to a daily, weekly, monthly, biannual, or annual schedule
- Experience in general metal fabrication, welding and machining is a plus
- Weekly pay
- Vacation 1 year= 1 week, 2 years= two weeks
- Pension plan
- Medical/dental/vision insurance