We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic hosts to greet guests as they arrive and make sure that they leave happy and satisfied. First impressions are important so it's imperative that you make it a good one! The Host/Hostess will manage seating charts and systems as well as relay pertinent information regarding guest requests to servers & management.
The Restaurant Host/Hostess supervises and coordinates the activities of the dining room staff to ensure fast and courteous service to our guests. He or she accommodates special seating requests for guest whenever possible.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and at least one year of experience in a restaurant setting with some management or supervisory responsibilities. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
• Welcome and warmly greet all guests upon arrival and as they exit
• When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant
• Provide guests with estimated waiting time
• Accommodate special seating requests for guest whenever possible
• Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name
• Assist customers with merchandise purchases
• Keep communication with Servers, Bartenders & Management to maintain maximum efficiency of the restaurant
• Maintain a consistent system for wait lists and monitor table turnover
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Advancement Opportunities
• Critical Illness
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Team Member Recognition
• Training and Professional Development Opportunities
• Voluntary Supplemental Life
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!