Identity Automation is a leading cybersecurity software company committed to helping organizations embrace security. Our identity and access management solution enables our customers to improve productivity and collaboration while limiting risk. Growing over 40% annually, we are rapidly expanding in enterprise, healthcare, and government verticals, while maintaining a dominant presence in education and public safety. With offices in Houston, Austin, and Boise, our growing team of employees is what sets Identity Automation apart.
Identity Automation, is growing and has openings for full-time Junior IAM Solution Consultants. Junior IAM Solution Consultants contribute to the company’s continued success by implementing identity management solutions for our customers. Identity Engineers are trusted advisers contributing to the building of solutions and demonstrating by championing the customer’s needs throughout an engagement. The Solution Consultant’s chief role is to implement solutions and provide up-sell and cross-sell information to the sales team.
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, design architecture, develop business rules, implement solution and perform knowledge transfer training
- Participate in pre-sales engineering calls
- Provide input for sales proposals
- Research problems using online and printed resources
- Produce weekly time and status reports
- Follow administrative tasks to completeness
The above statements are only intended to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.