Identity Automation is a leading cybersecurity software company committed to helping organizations embrace security. Our identity and access management solution enables our customers to improve productivity and collaboration while limiting risk. Growing over 40% annually, we are rapidly expanding in enterprise, healthcare, and government verticals while maintaining a dominant presence in education. With offices in Houston and Austin, our growing team of employees is what sets Identity Automation apart.
The Support Entry-Level Engineer position is for new graduates looking to begin their career in a security software company. Entry-Level Engineers will begin an “initiation phase” which involves learning about identity management and Identity Automation products. You will join our Support Engineering team to assist with the support of our RapidIdentity product.
- Learn the basic skills of supporting our customers
- Work with customers and senior support engineers to solve customer issues
- Interact with other Technical Operations when necessary
- Develop documentation including help text, knowledge base articles, forum responses and internal documentation
- Acquire basic infrastructure knowledge including, but not limited to, Linux, Windows, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, LDAP, and AWS. This will also include learning how our web applications run in a customer and cloud environment
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to security, identity management and application development
- Assume other duties as assigned
The above statements are only intended to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.