Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exciting, high impact and fast paced opportunity for individuals interested in development, networking, and a career in Allstate’s Field Sales Organization (FSO).
The FSO helps develop business processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Exclusive Agents and Financial Specialists achieve their business objectives. You will work directly with our Field Sales Leaders, Exclusive Agents and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, mentoring and training, and sales production, the FSO is making an extraordinary impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share in regions across the country!
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
The Agency Process Consultant is responsible for providing support to new and existing Exclusive Agency Owners and staff through the delivery and implementation of agency processes during the on-boarding of owners and continue as agency development needs are identified. In addition, the Agency Process Consultant is equipped with the skills and capabilities to execute business processes, in which, promote growth within the exclusive agency.
The Agency Consultant duties will include:
- Educate and development new and existing exclusive agents and staff over a defined time period
- Identify basic to intermediate development opportunities for exclusive agencies and staff
- Building upon and improve sales and marketing processes for the successful development of new and existing Exclusive Agents to support the achievement of business results
- Ability to leverage knowledge learned on the job and communicate findings/best practices to Field Sales Leadership
- Traveling to assigned Exclusive Agent locations
- The role is highly developmental in nature leading to exciting promotional opportunities within Allstate’s Field Sales Organization.