- Strong understanding and experience with social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Familiarity with constituent management software e.g. MailChimp, ConstantContact
- Be familiar with progressive and feminist blogosphere.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment.
- Skill in producing clear and consistent high quality work with attention to detail.
- Skill in proactively researching and quickly synthesizing information, and presenting it creatively in a variety of formats.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete assignments in an efficient manner, as well as adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, and work collaboratively within Communications and Marketing team, across affiliate teams, as well as external partners and consultants.
- Ability to work after regular business hours, as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years of directly related experience
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, PremierPro, Illustrator and/or similar graphic and editing software
- Experience with content management software
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; Associates degree with 2+ years related experience; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.