- High School grad or equivalent, some college preferred
- Two years of medical experience preferably in a surgical center, hospital or medical procedure facility.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Certification for CPR/Basic Life Support required.
- Medical Office Assistant certificate preferred, but not required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) preferred, but not required.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.