REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Willing and able to work the hours scheduled (including some Saturdays)
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills: both verbal and written; and ability to relate to persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to perform duties in a manner that exhibits commitment to providing quality service and continuous improvement.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic computer literacy-keyboarding, email, word processing, calendar, and electronic medical records.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.