- Experience in providing training with adult learners
- Experience in women’s reproductive health
- Management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities, with good attention to details
- Strong public speaking and group facilitation skills; bilingual candidates preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Respectful and non-judgmental treatment of all persons regardless of age, race, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity or ability
- Able to work a flexible schedule and travel to multiple sites, as needed (including evening and weekend hours as needed)
- Must have proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sexuality, Education, Social Work, Public Health, related field or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum two years providing education and/or direct service in family planning, STIs, and hard reduction.
- Ability to assess clinical sites, communicate with clinical providers, and suggest programmatic changes
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.