- 3 plus years relevant hands on experience in complex accounting environment with the ability to generate multi-company financial reporting and analysis
- Strong Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving and Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Teamwork skills
- Ability to work, participate and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and work requirements as the department and organization evolves.
- Ability to reasonably anticipate organizational/departmental needs and propose new processes and procedures to meet those changing needs.
- Ability to multitask in order to meet routine and special project deadlines.
- Ability to shift priories based on changing needs.
- Ability to work accurately within operational deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues and utilize available resources and sound judgment to resolve.
- Must be cooperative, courteous, flexible, concerned with delivering good customer service and representing the fiscal department.
- Must be team-oriented, conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive, and have a high attention to detail.
- Must exercise a high level of confidentiality in handling PPGC’s financial and employee information.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.