Our Dentists provide the dental services to inmate patients. Abides by the security regulations of the DOC and the regulations of the institution to which assigned. Provides required documentation of services to the Dental Director or designee in order to monitor compensation for service compliance with DOC contract. If there are changes within scheduled coverage, notifies the Regional Dental Director and H.S.A. Maintains CME requirements for continued dental practice in the State.
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine, supervise and provide dental care/treatment to referred patients
- Utilizes standard precautions when providing dental care and treatment
- Evaluates patient dental care required or administered, dental operatory conditions, and
- equipment in use
Evaluates those patients needing or applying for dental care not included under basic health care services and makes whatever recommendations deemed clinically appropriate
- Functions as a consultant to the prison staff health care provider, if needed
- Other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer