GUCCI Connection Coordinator
General, Retail, Sales
- Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Sales Associate or Selling Supervisor;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Assist Sales Associates in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
- Providing dressing room support to Sales Associate and Client;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Packing and providing support during payment process;
- Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
- Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
- Packing and providing support during payment.
- Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
- Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager/Operations Manager.
- Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork
- Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales and customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
- Experience with operating POS system, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.