Stocking, backroom, & receiving associates work to ensure customers can find all of the items they have on their shopping list. Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, or helping customers while stocking shelves. From hot trucks in the summer to filling ice cream in the freezer, this fast paced job can be physically demanding — it's like being paid to go the gym!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload trucks
- Sort products in the backroom
- Stock products on shelves
- Ensure aisles are neat and area is clean
- Engage vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
- Greet customers and answer their questions