Spectra Contract Flooring is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in Northwest Houston, TX. The person in this role will serve as a coordinator of administrative functions for a robust contract flooring solutions provider. This person will ensure that each internal customer's administrative needs are met. A key success factor in this role will be organization and a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Responsible for answering office phones and routing calls as necessary.
- Timely distribution of incoming and outgoing email.
- Ordering and organizing office supplies.
- Main for all business machines. (Copier, fax machines, etc.)
- Maintain files for multiple projects.
- Responsible for certain spreadsheet data input for billing and other tracking methods as required.
- Must prepare formal memos and distribute as required.
8 hour, day shift
Spectra Contract Flooring is the largest commercial flooring contractor in the U.S and is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Family. We have 30 locations nationwide and have all the resources needed to deliver commercial flooring projects to anywhere in the U.S. Each Spectra location is home to a team of highly experienced flooring professionals that have provided flooring solutions for more than 350,000 major projects in a range of markets.
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories. Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.