This position provides corporate operational support to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
In addition, it provides vision, leadership and the overall direction and management in all aspects of developing and growing new and existing business for EVS/Patient Transportation/Laundry and Linen Distribution.
Directs and oversees the EVS/Patient Transportation/Laundry and Linen Distribution management level employee discipline, evaluating policy and procedure development, job description development and other Human Resource duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the division’s budgets.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the Senior Vice President of the division to ensure consistency of programs/standards within ABM Healthcare.
- Maintains and promotes customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Creates, distributes, and maintains all necessary reports and documentation for the division. Submits reports to the Senior Vice President of the division in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports Sales team by participating in RFP/RFI pre-survey reviews
- Actively participates in all aspects of surveys, proposal development, account site tours, sales conference calls, meetings and client presentations
- Reviews and approves all program costs including any indirect involvement for new business prior to final executive approval
- Assists Sales and Marketing team in developing marketing materials to promote EVS/Patient Transportation/Laundry and Linen Distribution and related services including brochures, case studies, publication articles, etc. and attends conferences and supports trade show exhibits
- Identifies new business developments and proactively addresses existing client growth, reduction or expansion needs. Recommends process, operational or site improvements.
- Is responsible for working with, developing, and providing hands-on support to the Regional Director of Operations.
- Conducts periodic scheduled account site visits to ensure optimal client satisfaction and program integrity in regards to established policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
- Manages multiple site operations including budget control, budget preparation, implementation, management and reporting.
- Ensures and maintains regulatory compliance with all agencies including HIPAA, Public Health, and The Joint Commission.
- Works with recruiting and hires qualified applicants for open positions: ensuring adequate staff to meet operational requirements.
- Oversees the development of all job descriptions and employee evaluation forms.
- Assists in Labor Counsel/Labor Negotiations when needed.
- Liaisons with account managers in advising disciplinary action for employees and other human resource inquiries.