All positions require outstanding guest service skills.
Some Brand Guest Service Standards for the Housekeeping Supervisor position include:
- We are all committed to ensuring the comfort and service of our guests
- We will work together as a team to accomplish the Hotel’s tasks and service to the guests
- Guest Service is every employee’s first job
- We will always greet the guest with a smile and a greeting
- We will look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests
Some desired qualifications of the Housekeeping Supervisor position include:
- Previous Room Attendant or other housekeeping experience
- Good foundation and knowledge of Housekeeping operations including scheduling , training, laundry operations and cleaning products
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Hotel front office software systems
- Knowledge of biohazard procedures
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
The minimum requirements for the Housekeeping Supervisor position include:
Able to meet the physical requirements of the position such as lifting, bending twisting, pushing, pulling, ascend/descend stairs, lift up to 30 pounds over head and carry 20 pounds of product up to 200 pounds.
Proof of work eligibility required upon hire date.
Magnolia Houston performs criminal background checks and is a drug free workplace.