Our SW Houston electronics manufacturing client is looking to hire an Electrical/Electronic Engineer.
You will be responsible for the design using dc-dc converters, front-end filtering (for Mil Std EMI/EMC requirements), USB 3.0, 10G Ethernets, PCI express, sensor interface.
- Cable drawings, Schematic Capture, PC Board layout (especially high speed).
- Prototyping, testing of products, configuration, writing test procedures.
- Sales support for proposals, participate in customer meetings/presentations.
- Design reviews participate in customer meetings/presentations.
- Follow ECO process.
- Support for sustaining engineering.