- Be customer-focused
- Develop talent
- Have a drive for Results
- Build and support teams
- Coordinate project activities
- High School diploma
- 5 years’ experience
- Strong preventive maintenance experience
- Computer proficiency which includes Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), department programs and company systems
- Excellent communication, organizing, planning and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be able to adhere to safety policies and procedures
About Distribution International:
Distribution International (DI) is one of the leading distributors of thermal and acoustical insulation and related supplies for maintenance and repair operations in the United States. We are also one of the largest providers of specialty insulation and related fabrication in North America. We distribute industrial and commercial insulation, asbestos abatement, firestopping, refractory, marine, removable pads, safety products and contractor supplies. We serve power generation facilities, petrochemical and industrial refinery plants, governmental and institutional buildings, military and commercial vessels and offshore rigs as well as other facilities and industries.
Headquartered in Houston with locations throughout North America, our expansive network ensures customers of unparalleled technical expertise, convenient custom fabrication service and timely delivery via our in-house fleet.
Because many of our customers do business around the world, our export division negotiates and expedites all international orders and shipments.
We represent the manufacturing icons of our industry with broad product lines that provide a wide range of benefits in energy conservation, reduced greenhouse gas emissions, increased process productivity, condensation control and enhanced worker safety, all of which significantly increase our customers.