The Unit Clerk (Admin) will complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Provide accurate, friendly quality service to customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position.
These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence.
- Prepare issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
- Conducts research when necessary.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Pick up mail and distribute twice daily
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Monitor and maintain conference room booking calendar.
- Responsible for conference room set ups to include configuration, video and audio setup, coordination with Chef for any food requests.
- Multi-tasks performing activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- Perform general accounting and complete Sodexo financial reports according to Sodexo policy and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.