The Customer Service Specialist will perform customer service and inside sales duties, act as a liaison between customers and manufacturing facilities, and serve as the customer’s primary contact.
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Serve as the point of contact for the full customer order cycle including inquiries, order status updates, product availability, specifications & invoicing.
- Needs to demonstrate solid problem solving skills when issues arise. Handling challenges in a professional matter is critical in assuring our customers’ satisfaction.
- Needs to work closely together with our Supply Chain Team & Sales Teams.
- Assist their assigned Sales Managers in processing Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) and Sample Requests.
- Review the accuracy of each RFQ and submit for quotation.
- Work on special projects as required.