Responsible for: offering prompt and courteous service so the guests have an enjoyable experience. Maintain the cleanliness and guest ready appearance of outlet.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
For this position specifically:
- Prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- Process guest charges and gratuities in accordance to standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service.
- Complete daily side work including stocking. Also may be responsible for ordering, cost control and maintaining the quality of items served or alerting management to issues in these areas in a timely manner.
- Maintain certification from a brand approved responsible vendor training program.
- Other duties as assigned, that the associate is capable of performing.
POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT
Before the next promotion, this person should train her/his replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion, potentially as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or Guest Service Representative.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.