IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
The Rooms Coordinator coordinates the administrative components of group blocks and rooms in the hotel. The Rooms Coordinator ensures that all Group bookings are handled and processed efficiently and correctly through consistent communication with the Sales Department.
The core Duties and Responsibilities of the Rooms Coordinator include the following:
- Manage the hand-off of each group room block from turning definite to date of arrival.
- Coordinate group rooms for all segments, e.g., corporate, citywide and SMERF.
- Load the group blocks in the reservation system.
- Control the inventory in the group blocks.
- Maintain regular communication with group leaders, and communicate special requests from group leader to appropriate departments.
- Attend weekly revenue conference calls.
- Communicate significant group block changes to Director of Sales and Revenue Team.
- Provide information to Hotel Revenue Team on group blocks.
- Conduct regular audits for groups in the system particularly city-wide group blocks.
- Handle reservation requests, cancellations and changes, and other related duties.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.