Accurately analyzes and report all tests ordered by the Medical Staff in a timely manner to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Performs and results test procedures on patient specimens adhering to the Section’s Standard Operating Procedures to ensure accurate, timely reporting
- Ensures that major automated equipment is operational by performing required maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting procedures
- Performs required Quality Control procedures and Maintains records to ensure tests are being performed within control limits
- Assists in evaluation of new procedures and equipment to provide the physician with the most current laboratory technology
- Participates in opportunities for continuing education and/or teaching, training according to the Section Performance Standards to enhance technical skills
- Responsible for inventory of supplies
- Adheres to all regulatory requirements
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.