Luxor Staffing is Seeking Bilingual Recruiters/Managers in Houston! Top Compensation!
The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for industrial, clerical & administrative positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
- Conducts employment verification's.
- Extends verbal job offers.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Conducts orientation of new employees.
- Conducts daily client site visits
- Follows up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment and insurance forms, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay
- An ACA compliant health care coverage from the first day on the job
- Weekly pay including direct deposit
- The individual attention and support of a top staffing organization