The Loyalty Coordinator will effectively provide services personally or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.
- Develop relationships with Select Guests and serve as their point of contact for any hotel or program questions.
- Create memorable experiences for our Select Guests during their stay.
- Welcome Select Guests upon arrival and ensure all their requests and needs are met throughout their stay.
- Resolve any concerns or issues with Select Guest, communicating any needs or special requests to fellow hotel departments.
- Arrange Select Guest and special occasion amenities via In-Room Dining.
- Conduct Loyalty Program training with other Front Office and hotel associates.
- Conduct monthly Loyalty meetings with relevant hotel associates.
- Promote the Select Guest program to guests that are current not members.
- Maintain Select Guest product inventories.
- Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
- Will assist in Front Office operations as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Management.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement