Anticipated start date first week in October.
Acts as the Human Resources Clerk. This position performs a variety of activities in support of general HR functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The listed duties are essential job functions that the position has been created to perform. The list of duties is not exhaustive. The employee may be called upon to perform any task that is implied from the listed duties or is within the scope of the job summary.
- Performs data entry for various HR functions
- Maintains employee employment records (I-9, new hire reporting forms, etc.).
- Meets with new employees to complete paperwork to include: I-9, W4, TMRS enrollment form, new hire questionnaire.
- Reference checks/ verification of employment calls on applicants when requested.
- Assists with timekeeping duties, scheduling, password maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Files documents and maintains same.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement, Pool and Recreation Center facility usage