- Strong working knowledge of bank operations, fraudulent review, and regulations that relate to funds availability, check kiting and check fraud.
- Solid technology and internet searching skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint) and financial software applications (Mozart, Bancline, Evision).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy, and met deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism while interacting with customers and internal team members.
- Customer service orientation with developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self starter possessing the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Ability to follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail and high concern for data accuracy.
- 2-4 years experience in a fraud detection/investigation or risk management role in the banking or financial services industry.
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field preferred.