Generalist maintenance position within a manufacturing environment. Focus on supporting the preventative maintenance process including lubrication and inspection, general maintenance tasks, such as but not necessarily limited to assembly and disassembly of components, problem troubleshooting and correction. Support all production equipment and physical plant equipment in the facility.
- Basic mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance tasks in a safe, efficient manner, which supports the continuous improvement process within the facility.
- Adjust and calibrate equipment.
- Diagnosis and perform basic repairs.
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance on machines within plant facility.
- Assists in maintaining building needs (heating and cooling systems)
- Disassemble, move and/or relocate existing equipment and install new equipment.
- Provide for safe disposal of all toxic materials and supplies.
- Maintain tools and work area in a safe, neat and secure manner.
- Maintain daily work logs and update equipment and component records.
- Maintain preventative maintenance and lubrication schedules.
- Incorporates and maintains safety observances, including but not limited to, use of all PPE, ensuring guards and safety features are working, and promoting good safety practices and habits.
- May operate machines and/or production equipment as instructed to ensure customer needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.