Katy Spring Manufacturing is a industrial spring manufacturer in Katy, TX.
This position is primarily responsible for training in the spring-manufacturing trade.
Setting-up and operating all spring-related manufacturing equipment; coiling machines, grinders, benders, and spring lathes in accordance with Katy Spring’s safety policies and machine manufacture’s written manuals and guidelines by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
The ability to be trained and understand instruction of how to set up and run all major spring-making equipment including mechanical coilers, spring lathes, automatic and hand grinders, finishing equipment including shot peen and painting, inspection equipment and tools, hand jigs and basic hand tools, CNC and wire forming equipment.
- $13.00 – $17.00 hourly – Depends on experience
- Benefits package includes 401K with match
- Multiple Health Insurance plans to choose from with 75% covered by Katy Spring
Why choose Katy Spring?
- Aggressive 5-year growth plan provides career growth opportunities
- 19 years of financial success and stability
- Performance and quality leader in the industry
- ISO Certified.
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction ratings
- High customer and employee retention rate
- Promote from within philosophy.