Onshore services on subsea umbilical systems including but not limited to umbilical manufacturing, umbilical termination, umbilical testing (hydro, electrical, fiber optic and qualification), transpooling, monitoring, troubleshooting, packing/ loadout activities. Other services involving thermoplastic hoses, steel tubes, electrical cables, fiber optic cables and design/customization of termination hardware, and offshore support.
Location: 225/ La Porte Area
Pay: $18- $22
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture subsea umbilical to engineering drawings and manufacturing instructions
- Operate industrial equipment unique to manufacturing facility
- Ensure health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to
- Responsible for following company foundational beliefs: Safety, Integrity, Quality, Respect, and Sustainability in everyday work.
- Read and understand technical instructions/procedures, manufacturing quality plans, to perform tasks following technical and quality standards established either by Client.
- Responsible for umbilical manufacture, assembly and testing
- Transfer manufactured products between reels and/or carousels
- Report anomalies and/or events via verbal and written reports
- Keep all work test reports (and/or any paper work) up-dated within a timely manner to comply with traceability and control of all information regarding test performed;
- Responsible for umbilical terminations and to verify the umbilical conforms to the quality system requirements through measurement, examination, testing, and gauging methods; i.e., hydrostatic pressure tests on umbilical tube (high and medium pressure) s, flow rate testing, flushing & cleaning tests, CR, IR, TDR, TLC, Cross talk, wet tests, spark tests and High Voltage, OTDR, etc.
- Responsible for umbilical final packing for shipment & delivery to client.
- Offshore installation support of umbilical's and subsea distribution hardware if applicable
- 401K (After 6 months of employment with 365RSS)
- Minimal Essential Healthcare and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability
365RSS is equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.