- High school education or GED.
Relatable Work Experience:
- One year in care and handling of animals or other animal related experience.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment and maintain DSHS Animal Control Basic Certification
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and follow written and verbal instruction.
- Data entry skills required
Training (License and/or Certification):
- DSHS Animal Control Basic Certification or National Animal Control Officer Certification is preferred.
- Valid Texas Class C Driver's License.