Part Time Customer Service Representative II - OJCC
City of Conroe
Customer Service, Retail, Part Time, General
$8.70 / Hour
- Provide excellent customer service to members and participants;
- Must become independent and proficient in the use of Active Net or primary software;
- Assist with facility, event and program activities by performing assigned duties (i.e. facility supervision, child care, cursory cleanup of the facility as needed, sale of products, collecting membership cards, set up, take down, etc);
- Ensure safe environment for participants;
- Mentor CSR I staff as assigned;
- Follow all City and Center policies.
- Deliver quality customer service to the public, ensuring care and safety of all participants; Process memberships and program fees using Active Net or primary software.
- Operate cash register and general office equipment: phones, computers, copiers, fax machine, etc.
- Assist with set-up and take down for facility, event and program activities.
- Complete and submit all reports on time.
- Ability to communicate, follow directions and work independently to assist in providing customer service.
- May be responsible for opening and closing facilities;
- Work with staff to ensure quality customer service and/ or program delivery;
- General cash handling/ reconciliation and decision making skills are necessary.
- Merchandizing, inventory, stocking and the sale of products may be required.
- Direct contact with the public to deliver quality customer service is required.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum age- 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas class "C" driver's license
- Experience with public
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Prefer experience in delivering recreation programs and/or services to the public
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check and job related doctor's physical
- Must have a valid American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certification or be willing to obtain at least 30 days after hire