KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Current in all required certifications.
- Able to walk, stand, kneel, climb, sit and swim for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Demonstrates leadership and has good communication and public relation skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Minimum age – 15.
- Pursuing high school diploma or equivalent.
- Current American Red Cross Certifications in Lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Pass a job related doctor's physical and drug screen.