- CDL (Commercial Drivers License with air brake, passenger and S endorsement)
- State of Texas School Bus Drivers Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must be Insurable by the District
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Experience working with school age children helpful
- In-house training in working with students with special needs*
- Trained in securing wheelchairs (tie downs)
- No Experience Necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
- Occasional heavy lifting, stooping, bending or kneeling and constant sitting
- Exposure to seasonal weather changes
- Regular attendance.
The foregoing statements are intended to describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills that may be required.