Sunny Sky Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverage concentrates and beverage enhancers. Our premium beverage products reach an array of retail and food service customers including convenience stores, restaurants, concessions, schools and institutional facilities. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston. We produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages including fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, tea sweeteners, frozen beverages, juices, Hispanic beverages and coffee toppings and flavored syrups. Our portfolio includes both strong house brands and nationally/internationally recognized licensed brands.
We are currently seeking to hire a House Brands Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing corporate marketing activities in the Convenience, Foodservice and the Hispanic beverage division as described below. This includes practical application of various marketing techniques as well as effective management of the company’s marketing resources and activities. The selected candidate will report to the Vice President of Marketing and execute the marketing needs for our company’s beverage programs. You will be both creative as well as analytical in your approach to this role with a positive and motivating management style. You will be an experienced leader with a high level of initiative to identify, provide follow-up, and meet/exceed deadlines on short and long-term marketing projects. In addition, you will effectively direct and coordinate assigned marketing priorities and marketing projects. You will routinely provide current market intelligence and input on current beverage programs by channel.
Benefits include Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more.
- Collaborate with VP Marketing to set brand strategy and design successful marketing and sales campaigns that support business development initiatives and meet department goals
- Develop and provide recommendations as to the viability of new and existing programs from the perspective of the field sales teams
- Develop and provide collaborative input for design and direction of company print and digital collateral, web content, product packaging, advertising campaigns, etc
Prioritize and align corporate marketing strategies and messaging to achieve department goals.
- Participate in development/planning of, adherence and reporting on the annual Marketing budget.
- Consistently create/suggest innovative and ‘out of the box’ initiatives to capture the Operators attention
- Gather and analyze industry data, trends and insights to recommend internal brand and product strategies and to provide product assortment recommendations to operators
- Champion the creation of effective sales tools and sales training materials that lend to improvements in brand equity for all House Brands
- Oversee the production of all promotional and direct marketing materials to ensure consistent brand messaging Works on New Product Development and sets pipeline for assigned brands
- Evaluate and update existing presentations, signage, sales sheets where necessary
Continually optimizing and advancing our effective use of marketing automation software
- Initiate brand development and redesign where necessary – in collaboration with VP of Marketing
- Coordinate the use of sales tools and methodologies; share best practices
- Monitor and review all aspects of company presentations from concept development to finished product
- Establish and Report Measurement Metrics and SalesForce Goals and Methods
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly updates on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Develop and track ROI, KPI for all marketing programs and client/customer satisfaction
- Regularly report on current marketing projects and campaigns to enable quick response to market demands, and to support continual improvement in Sales
- Create copy for company presentations
- Create data driven sales presentations
- With the other Marketing Managers, create and oversee the content of marketing communications including advertising, tradeshows/events, newsletters, social media, and website design
- Ensures content and graphics stay current (Ie Logos, POS, sell sheets, etc)
- Build marketing tools i.e. whitepapers, infographics, etc. to engage new leads and convert existing leads
- Actively seek to improve and leverage the Sunny Sky brand and reputation and strategically network with others in the company in this pursuit
- Manage shifting short term objectives while working on long-term projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Evaluate, hire, and manage third party vendors effectively
- Dedicate time and support essential to exceed the expectations of our clients
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Able to travel 10% of the time
No phone calls.
Sunny Sky Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions at Sunny Sky Products are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Sunny Sky Products does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual preference or any other characteristic protected by law.