The Driver/Staging Agent is an OVERNIGHT Part-Time position responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental.
Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Driver/Staging Agent performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including the following: polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
Must be available to work the following shift:
Thursday - Monday
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans