At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Senior Maintenance Mechanic Job Summary:
- Minimize equipment downtime by repairing day to day breakdowns on a variety of manufacturing production equipment with specialization in areas of blower/filler, labelers, packer, bema, palletizer, injection molding, batching equipment, etc
- Train operators, mechanics and supervisors on technical procedures related to high speed bottle manufacturing
- Work directly with management on assigned projects
- Set and enforce highest standards in safety and GMP’s plant-wide
- Krones lines – transfer technology for Niagara personnel to help develop operating and troubleshooting procedures in the following: blow molding machines, filler, capper, labeler, conveyor, Down Stream, day coding and testing systems.
- Husky technology – transfer technology to Niagara personnel to help develop operating and troubleshooting procedures with the following: injection molding and auxiliary systems, find root cause problems with pre-form quality issues, and develop operating procedures including preventative maintenance programs.
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.