Responsible for performing routine checks of water and waste water treatment facilities and keeping up with compliance, permits, preventative and corrective maintenance as well as investigating customer issues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
1. Perform routine checks of facilities and ensure compliance with TCEQ and NPDES requirements.
2. Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance work in plants.
3. Investigate and address work orders on issues such as water leaks, pressure, and quality, as well as sewer backups
4. Execute flushing regime procedures.
5. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Why work for Quadvest?
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Opportunities for growth and education
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Top Texas Utility Company
- Our Core Values: Employee and Customer Centricity, Professionalism, Accountability, Trust, Innovation, Hard Work, Passion to Win