Premium Subsea, an engineering design and manufacturing company producing industrial valves and specialty materials handling equipment is seeking full-time precision Manual and CNC Machinist.
Essential Duties & Requirements:
- Perform machining operations, including set-up, of medium to large machines
- Operations include but are not limited to: drilling, tapping, turning, boring, threading, broaching
- Inspect parts prior to passing on to the Quality Department - Responsible for the quality of parts produced with minimal scrap.
- Inspection tools include but are not limited to: calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Lift, tighten, adjust and/or secure heavy objects in order to perform work and observe safety precautions. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs required on occasion.
- Recognize and properly utilize inserts, fixtures, and various tooling.
- Monitor and adjust the feed and speed of machines throughout the process.
- Troubleshoot and conduct minor repairs on machines as needed.
- Read and comprehend drawings and work orders. Understand /comply with revision controls.
- Able to operate overhead cranes, forklifts, and other equipment.
- Document processes performed, measurements taken, test and inspection results.
- Assist other shop/production departments in product assembly, testing, and prep for shipping.
- Other duties as required by management.
Pay based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits include: 10 paid holidays and PTO.
NOTE: Facility and property under strict no-smoking/tobacco, no-alcohol and no-drugs policy. Initial and follow-up screenings.