We are seeking a passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individual with a love for health and wellness and an excitement for our spa! We are an exciting company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Our spa consultants are key to the success of ThrIVe Drip Spa. As a staff member you will: smile and greet clients warmly, book appointments, support the manager, nurses, and other staff to enable them to work efficiently, Perform daily operations of the spa, and enthusiastically sell the benefits of membership & increase the membership base.
Example of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Maintain the distinct Thrive Drip Spa aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Provide excellent service to members / guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members / guests upon arrival and selling memberships
- Learn and become proficient with the POS and scheduling system.
- Inform all staff of changes to their schedules be it a cancellation or an additional treatment booked between scheduled appointments. Ensure appointments are recorded on the computer system
- Survey and keep reception desk, retail, drink and surrounding areas in an orderly and clean appearance
- Hourly wage plus commission
- Employment growth opportunities
- Service and retail discounts