Bachelors degree required - preferably in Human Resources or other closely related discipline.
5+ years human resources generalist experience; manufacturing experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Excellent oral, written, listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must be bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish)
• Effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Extensive knowledge of laws governing human resources issues.
• Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects.
• Basic computer software and HRIS skills.
Extensive travel required
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.