- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Texas Driver’s License Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in supervisory roll and maintenance of equipment and grounds
- Ability to communicate verbally with coworkers and tenants
- Advanced level of machinery operations required (to include but not limited to- motor vehicles, zero turn mower, agricultural tractor, brush hog, weed eaters, firearms, mechanics hand power tools, welding)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Must be able to physically work in outdoor conditions
After receiving a conditional offer of employment, applicant must pass a drug screen (1/2 cost = $20.00, responsibility of applicant) and may need a physical agility test (1/2 cost = $22.50, responsibility of applicant) before becoming an employee of Montgomery County.