Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
We currently have openings for Project Supervisors to support Hurricane Harvey.
A Project Supervisor is a position of understanding, organizing and directing on-site work activities for a team of restoration laborers.
These activities shall lead to the workmanlike completion of an assigned task within scope, budget and schedule. The Project Supervisor reports to a Project Manager.
This job will be performed in hot and humid conditions around a variable schedule and is very demanding physically and mentally.
There will be extended periods away from home. This is a critical role for humanitarian relief efforts in the Houston and surrounding areas.
- Report to an assigned Project Manager.
- Responsible for most day-to-day field operations.
- Work with the team to achieve scheduled work.
- All project communication must be directed through the Project Manager.
- Manage a crew of approximately 10 or more laborers.
- Assist with the daily planning and activity at project site.
- Insures the quality of work performed is up to industry, Interstate and owner/client standards.
- Maintain a daily log of conditions, activities, communications and notable events.
- Identify and assist in completing documentation as necessary.
- Verify and approve work progress and completion.
- Be attentive to material needs, types, demands and availability to perform work.
- Respond to and address changes on project.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on any change of conditions.
- Attend a daily job-site safety meeting.
- Maintain attention to the safety and protection of property and workers on the site at all times.
- Report any/all job site accidents to Health & Safety Officer and Project Manager.
- Complete administrative duties as required.
- Competitive pay rate with overtime
- Meals/Per diem
- Phone reimbursement