The Public Assistance Project Coordinator positions are defined project employee positions assisting with the Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts, and lasting for the duration of the project which is anticipated to last 6-12 months.
HUD SECTION 3 JOB OPPORTUNITY
The Public Assistance (PA) Project Specialist assists applicants with the development of projects and cost estimates. The Public Assistance (PA) position is entry to mid-level with candidates taking direction and reporting to a Public Assistance Coordinator (PAC) Crew Leader.
PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROJECT SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Public Assistance (PA) Project Specialist assigned duties may include:
- Coordinating with local, state and federal stakeholders to identify and report disaster related damage
- Performing damage site assessment visits and developing initial project list to report to FEMA
- Advising on policy and program requirements and opportunities for projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop project scopes and costs for incorporation into Project Worksheets
- Collecting and preparing necessary documentation to support development of Project Worksheets
Hunt, Guillot & Associates (HGA) is a multi-disciplined project management & engineering services firm providing professional services to an extensive portfolio of customers throughout numerous industries. Since 1997, we have been building long-term customer relationships by listening to our clients and employees, leveraging our experience and delivering on our commitments. HGA has numerous locations throughout Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, and New York, and a staff of nearly 500 employees – and has completed over 2,900 projects in over 30 states, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East. HGA is recognized as a leader in the project management and engineering community and is currently ranked on the Engineering News Records list of Top 500 Design Firms, the ZweigWhite Hot Firm list, and on the Inc.500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.